If selected for an interview, you will need to submit the the following documents:
- 3 passport sized identical photographs of yourself (against a white background) with your name written on the back.
- Attested photocopies of all CIE O Level Statement of Results
- Attested copies of school reports (mid-year and final-year reports for Classes 9, 10 and 11)
- Attested copies of certificates and any other relevant acknowledgement of extra-curricular involvement (e.g. student council member, parliamentary debates, MUN position holders or outstanding performances in science exhibitions, theatre, art, music and/or sports etc.) that may facilitate the selection process.
- Teachers Recommendation form (optional)
- Principal’s Recommendation form (optional)