You can apply online, but you must mention on the form that you are travelling and will not be able to come in for an interview (if selected). You are advised to mention the dates of your travel as well. If you are shortlisted for an admission interview, one of our Admissions Officer will contact you for an interview via Skype.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply before my O Level results are out?
- How can I apply for admission at Cedar College?
- Important deadlines for the final cycle of A1 admissions.
- What documents will I need to submit to support my application?
- What if I miss the deadline to apply for admission?
- I was offered admission by Cedar during the early admission cycle, but was unable to accept the offer at that time. Do I need to reapply?
- I was deferred admission by Cedar during the regular admission cycle. Do I need to re-apply?
- I’m travelling for two months, and will not be in the city. How can I apply for admission?