After you submit your application, it will be assessed by an Admissions Officer. If your application meets our admission criteria, you will be requested to come in for an admission interview with your parent/s. This entire assessment and interview process can take up 7-10 working days starting from the day of submission.
Articles in this section
- I don't have my class 9 and/or 10 Math and English grades/marks and without them I can not submit my application. What do I do?
- What factors are taken into consideration when an application is being assessed?
- How long will it take Cedar to respond to me after I submit my application?
- I applied over 10 days ago but have not heard back from Cedar as yet. What possible reason could there be for this?
- Who can I contact if I have any further queries?