You can apply online, but you must mention on the form that you are travelling and will not be able to come in for an interview (if selected). You are advised to mention the dates of your travel as well. If you are shortlisted for an admission interview, one of our Admissions Officer will contact you for an interview via Skype.
Articles in this section
- What are transfer admissions?
- Where can I apply for admission for A2 at Cedar College?
- Important Dates for transfer (A2) admissions
- What documents will I need to submit to support my application?
- What if I miss the deadline to apply for admission?
- I’m travelling for two months, and will not be in the city. How can I apply for admission?